CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Wip Wednesdays:

WIP Wednesdays with Tami's Amis:

I've got two projects I'm currently working on.  The first is a sweater I'm hoping to wear to NYS Sheep and Wool.  I've got just about a month to get it finished!  I've added a few rows since Sunday and am about to bindoff the left side.


The next is my travel project.  This pair of socks lives in the car.  Every so often I add a row, usually while I am waiting for the boys I watch to get out of school.  These should be done soon.


2 comments:

  1. ดาวน์โหลด joker123 เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเดินทางมาแรง Pg ด้วยต้นแบบเกมที่นำสมัยเล่นง่ายสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตเยอะมาก เครดิตฟรี สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัส 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. เกมส์ออนไลน์ pgslot เว็บคาสิโนชั้นนำที่ได้รวมค่ายเกมต่างๆเข้ามาให้ผู้เล่นได้เล่นกันยังจุใจไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมไพ่บาคาร่า ใฮโล รูเล็ต หรือเกมอื่นๆอีกมากมายคุณสามารถเล่นได้ตามใจชอบ

    ReplyDelete